Thanks for your interest in DMT products. DMT builds high quality radar products at affordable prices. DMT builds, sells and installs radar systems for security and a variety of other applications.
These radar systems are great for:
- port security;
- waterside security, including river, canal, and dam security;
- wide area surveillance, including border security;
- large plant security;
- waterside terminal security;
- nuclear and power generation plant security;
- shipboard navigation;
- island security;
- power plant security;
- airport security;
- vehicle traffic monitoring;
- VIP security;
- border security;
- and more.
DMT radars are sold all over the world. For more localized support in your area, you can contact our premier resellers such as our 2015 Central USA Dealer of the Year, American Integration Contractors in Lafayette, LA; or 2015 Eastern USA Dealer of the Year, GSA Security in Tampa, FL; or 2015 European Dealer of the Year, Elettronica Aster in Milan, Italy. We have resellers located around the world, so please contact us for the nearest reseller. For direct sales contact our office in the Washington, D.C. area (Sterling, VA).
DMT commercial radar products are:
- IDAR (a rotating Doppler Radar used for many types of land and waterside applications);
- MDR (a fixed beam Doppler security radar for perimeters, corridors, and corridors);
- XRDS (a longer range version of the IDAR);
- Dorado (a solid-state, low-power FMCW marine radar that can also function as a security radar);
- Blue Marlin (a traditional marine radar with wide operating temperatures that can also function as a security radar);
- Black Marlin (a rotating Doppler radar with detection ranges between IDAR and XRDS);
- Spearfish (our longest-range, rotating Doppler radar that is good for coastal detection or oil platform protection;
- WATSRADAR (a long-range, rotating Doppler radar for monitoring regional traffic).
These radars are designed for long life and to be maintenance-free for the first couple of years. DMT offers extended warranties and support contracts so that customers can enjoy continuous operation with minimal down-time.
DMT military radar products:
DMT is also known for its ITAR controlled products, such as the AIMS Fast-Scan, AIMS Fixed-Beam and AIMS HDR. To learn more about these rugged radar systems, go to www.dmtllc.com.
Commercial Security Bundles:
Do you need radar and video surveillance? DMT radar products are integrated with many other products, including such items as thermal cameras, LED or laser-illuminated cameras, LRAD (Long Range Acoustic Device), and more.
Security bundles are available with radar, cameras, communication, command center software and hardware, and mounting brackets. DMT is a distributor for many of these camera and peripheral equipment and can offer integrated solutions at the prices that are often less than buying the discrete components themselves. DMT Remote Client displays radar tracks and camera video. This software is great with all of DMT’s port security radar.
DMT also offers services, such as installation of fully integrated solutions, maintenance and extend warranties, and training. Site surveys can be provided as well.
DMT has customers worldwide. The Dorado and Marlin radar systems are classified as EAR-99, free and open export. DMT has also installed the AIMS Fast-Scan and AIMS HDR across the globe as well with the proper export licenses in place.